Popular posts from this blog
Dance Of Heart
You were alone in your bed your body was trembling in fever eyes were full of tears you were anxious if I should come or not! From a thousand miles I was coming I was drowned in the snow, my dreams were still in the sky My hands were tied with chain, my wishes were still in the air Absolute darkness all around, the moon still in my eyes... Crossing the seashore and stones I came Your chest was thrilling the sick cells woke up on my soft touch you kept your heart empty - there you and I were dancing being one... The morning light rose in the sky the bird started singing in your lip Bud said: I waited in deep belief being flower I will bloom today. @Akshaya Kumar Samanta
Prayer Of A Blind
Please forgive me oh Lord! Maybe I have committed many sins in the past So I have come here as a blind Yet how merciful you are! You have sent me again in a mother's womb I see you in my heart all the time I utter: I will worship you throughout the life... I have seen again and again Kindness comes towards me Like the waves When I pour my tears to your lotus feet. When the world comes to me in a cruel way You come before me And fill my hunger and thirsty With your infinite love. Akshaya Kumar Samanta
Comments
Post a Comment