A Book
Few letters can paint a mind
Few words can create a sky of heart
Few sentences can speed up a whole life
One day my body will be burnt after death
But I'll alive within the pages of a book
As I painted myself within the letters,
within the words, within the sentences of a book.
I sit in silence
A million rays of hope come to me
And break the whole darkness within me;
The fallen leaves come to me and say:
Don't stop, give us life again by your pen
And I start to give them colours.
No need of fire
A book is enough to light up human soul
Where love and compassion kiss each other.
The letters can breathe in your lungs
If you arrange yourself like a book in this desert
The words can drink all your pain
If you arrange dreams line by line in your blood.
One day the sun may die
But the book will remain in shine!
@Akshaya Kumar Samanta

I love this poem. Every time I read it I get something new from it. You have such great talent and I am happy to be working with you. God Bless you. Darlene Thomson
ReplyDeleteLove from my heart to you. Thanks a lot to watch my blog.
Delete